Saturday, March 5, 2011

Aran knit-a-long

Another long day studying java. The courses are taking up a huge amount of my free time now, but should ease off in time for June.

I've missed my blog. Twitter just isn't long enough, but on the other hand blogging can take too much time. Luckily blogger has now got the option for me to update using my phone. So now I'm back blogging again. The posts will be shorter, but I want to record the next year as I wade through the stresses of studying, finding time for my crafty pursuits and the fun of planning our wedding.

At the moment I'm knitting an Aran cardigan - follow the leader. You'll have to Google it as I can't link using my phone. Just on the filler stitch tension squares at the moment.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment